COVID-19 – Broadview is open for business
With all staff following strict COVID-19 guidelines, here’s how we’re keeping our commercial and residential clients safe while carrying out installations.
How we work
Though our showroom will remain closed throughout lockdown, we are still carrying out installations of all our sliding glass systems.
We’re following government guidelines to keep our clients safe when we visit their home or business premises. Our staff will follow social distancing guidelines (staying at least 2 metres away from you at all times), wear a face mask, and keep their hands sanitised. Where possible, they will also sanitise any indoor areas of your property they come into contact with.
Things you can do to stay safe
There are a few steps you can take to help minimise risk:
- - Where possible, allow staff to access outdoor areas directly
- - If staff are working indoors, maintain social distancing (stay in a separate room when possible) and open windows to allow fresh air to circulate
- - Maintain social distancing (at least 2 metres) at all times
- - Wear a mask while interacting with our team
- - For added peace of mind once we’ve left, wipe down any areas our staff have been
Please notify us if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule our visit for a suitable time after your self-isolation period has ended.
We’re here to help
If we’re due to install a sliding glass system in your home or business, please feel free to get in touch with us ahead of time. We will be happy to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you might have. To talk to a member of our friendly team, please call us on 01202 644007.